Monday, March 02, 2009

Reason for my long break

I have not been updating my blog for the past 2 months and the reason was that I was involved in first preparing for my Sadhana Intensive Course at the Sivananda Ashram in Madurai in Jan 2009 .Since the course involved being completely cut off from Internet ,email , phones ,chats etc I started to lay the foundation for the same few days itself before the course to prepare myself for the same and after the course was over I wanted to maintain the same to digest and nurture the benefits I experinced in the course and hence was not updating the blogs nor particpating in any activity in the various online fourms of which I was a member .I just restricted myself to being online to check my emails and do some online banking , purchases etc and have chats with few selected friends who are close to me spiritually .
Even now I am not active very much online/offline and apart from confining myself to my private Yoga teaching to my select group of serious students I am not talking much with others or meeting others and prefer to be left alone and I enjoy the solitude of seclusion . Of course I do come out of my seclusion to talk to some very good friends of mine who are also deeply in the spiritual path either online or offline or through telephone .I consider the year 2009 as a year of Sadhana( deep spiritualpractice ) for me .I derived lots of benefits by doing the Sadhana Intensive Course at the Sivananda Ashram in Madurai in Jan 2009 and felt the need to maintain my sadhana at home also .I intend redoing the same course at the Sivananda Ashram in Netala ,Uttarrkashi in May 2009 in order to keep the fame of Sadhna burning bright in me .I do know that from the Non Dual point of view these Sadhana's have no direct role but they have an indirect role in purifying my body ,making my mind one pointed /disciplined and energising me with lots of prana and this helps me feel more energised and spiritually very clear .
So with this background I will be restaring my blogs and will keep them updated as and when I find an intersting insight /article /quote etc .

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home